Zelnate® DNA Immunostimulant
Zelnate® DNA Immunostimulant is the first licensed immunostimulant that aids in the treatment of BRD due to Mannheimia haemolytica in cattle 4 months of age or older, when administered at the time of, or within 24 hours after, a perceived stressful event. Zelnate jumpstarts the animal’s own defense system to help fight this infectious disease.
Species / Premise
- Bovine Respiratory Disease
- Zelnate has demonstrated in research studies to significantly reduce lung lesions and mortality (death loss) compared to untreated animals (P < 0.05)
- IM (intramuscular) administration - No injection site lesions were observed during field safety studies
- Unique DNA liposome complex stimulates the innate immune system in cattle - The innate immune system has been shown to provide a rapid, potent and broad protective response to infectious agents
- A novel technology that enhances an animal’s natural defenses and contains no antibiotics and no preservatives
- Available in 5, 10 and 50 dose package sizes
It’s not an antibiotic. It’s not a vaccine. It’s Zelnate®.
For more information about Zelnate, visit Zelnate.com
For more information about immunology and innate immunity, please visit www.innateimmunity.bayer.com