Cydectin® (moxidectin) Injectable Solution for Beef and Non-lactating Dairy Cattle
Cydectin® Injectable is approved for treatment of infections and infestations due to internal and external parasites of cattle.
Species / Premise
- Non-Lactating Dairy Cattle
Cydectin® Injectable is dung beetle friendly and offers a 21-day slaughter withdrawal time.
Cydectin® Injectable also provides persistency against specific key species, including:
- Brown stomach worm (Ostertagia ostertagi) — 14 days
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparus) — 42 days
- Nodular worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum) — 42 days
- Barber pole worm (Haemonchus placei) — 35 days
- Stomach hairworm (Trichostrongylus axei) — 14 days