Dr. Tom Noffsinger is a veterinarian from Benkelman, Nebraska and has been in beef practice since 1973. For the past 12 years, he’s focused on larger feedlots doing veterinary medicine data analysis, BRD health consultation, and facility design. Dr. Noffsinger provides valuable perspective as he answers the following questions:
- What are you seeing on these farms and ranches with BRD?
- What are some of your standard practices in treating BRD?
- How important is it for producers, if they're seeing symptoms of BRD, to contact their vet?
- According to Drovers Research, cattle producers are aware of public concern in antibiotic use. Are you seeing that with your clients?
- What is delayed processing to you?
- If a producer wants to implement delayed processing, what are some resources you'd recommend?